you have been living under rock for the last few months I'll briefly
inform you that Light Sabre is applications without real purpose but
it's still cool as it allows to use your Nokia N95 as a Light Sabre
with a pretty impressive sound effects.
Application actually uses
the Nokia N95 Accelerometer Plug-in package to hook into the
accelerometer and transfer the movement into cool sound effects. New
version allows complete control over your Sabre via new settings menu
that not keeps settings and adds some new features like vibration.
Here is the complete list of the new features:
* Vibration support with Sabre Tingle.
* Set up your sabre technology; including
* Set Volume
* Set Sensitiviy (from 8 (little movement) to 120 (fling across room for swing)
* Set Vibration On / Off
* Set Hit Detection (Auto detects strong movement as hit, Random, causes random hit effect slightly more responsive)
* Set Sabre Colour (Green, Red , Yellow, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, Orange)
*Setting are not saved.
Size: 525.43 Kb